Lindsey Williams comes again with some major breaking news about the current Middle-East crisis. I heard Lindsey first in early 2008 through a documentary called "The Energy Non-Crisis", which was posted on Youtube, somtimes back in October 2007 or before. What was stricking about it was that he precisely predicted that the oil prices were going to go up to $150 a barrel and then it will be reduced to $40 or $50 a barrel which happened exactly the same way in 2008. He said the end result would badly affect the Middle-east or send them to Bankruptcy.
A few months later, in April 2008, I again came across Lindsey's new revelations where he said that there will be a major economic collapse within the next 12 months. In a follow-up interview with him later in July 2008 by Alex Jones, he said that the elites are planning to make a serious event/crisis before the election of the new President in November., although he never mentioned what it was. Surely, we can say this happened in September 2008 as we all know it now.
I happened to follow his interview a couple more times early in 2009, where he talked about the coming food crisis. He clearly stated that the people won't be able to buy thier food, not becasue there was going to be any shortage or scarcity of food, but because their prices will soar that the people will not be able to buy their food. And here we are today grappling with the ever increasing food prices. Though I had no prior knowledge about this man, the information he brought out was incredible and was almost spot-on so far.
And now, here we are in 2011 and Lindsey Williams makes another break-in with information from his insider sources about what exactly is the globalist's plan for creating the middle-east crisis that we are witnessing today as I write this. It's anybody's guess that the middle-east crisis happening is a set-up or staged event. But why? Perhaps, Lindsey Williams would answer this through the video interview copied below. A few key points are highlighted below:
- Every single King and every royal family in the middle-east is going to be deposed. All the monarchies in the middle-east will be overthrown.
- The Muslim Brotherhood, supported and funded by the elites of the west, will take over every one of the middle-east countries.
- The last among them will be the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia becasue Saudi is the biggest exporter of oil to US now.
- The ultimate aim is the global take over by the elites. They accomplish this by sending all the nations to debt, including the US. In other words, Lindsey says, "the NWO is not destroying US but taking over US. It’s a matter of control.
- In order to do that they have to collapse the dollar and they say the dollar will be dead by the end of 2012. On the other side, this will drive the price of gold to $3000 an ounce.
- Ultimately, this whole crisis is aimed at bringing in a new global currency backed by gold.
Therefore, the end result of these entire crises is that they wanted to take the prices of crude oil to where they wanted (~$200 a barrel or more) and basically make it non-available because of the crisis happening in the middle-east, so that they can collapse the dollar. The dollar then becomes worthless in its purchasing power which would lead to the people begging for a new currency. This new new currecny will then be backed by gold, the price of which is shooting up by the day. In fact it's for the introduction of this new global currency, that this crisis is being set-up. 'Ordo Ab Chao' - Order out of Chaos.